Maplegrove Property Management provides professional maintenance and construction services to all of our clients, including the general public. We maintain a qualified staff of tradesmen and maintenance associates who are managed by our Director of Construction and Maintenance Services (a licensed builder).
Below is a sample of our available services:
• Painting (interior and exterior)
• Plumbing repairs (sinks, tubs, faucets, drains, sump pumps, toilets, etc.)
• Electrical (low voltage repairs, switches, outlets, light fixtures, post lamps, etc.)
• Carpentry (wood-rot remediation, framing repairs, siding replacement, trim/railing repairs, fence repairs, etc.)
• Drywall repairs
• Roof repairs (including flashing)
• Gutters (cleaning, repairing, and replacing)
• Landscaping (top soil, seeding, mulching, trenching, drain tiles, tree and brush removal, etc.)
• Concrete (repairs)
• Decks (repairs and rebuilds)
• Power washing (cleaning decks, siding, concrete, bricks, etc.)
• Window washing (interior and exterior)
• Hauling (debris, furniture, appliances, brush, trees, etc.)
Our maintenance associates are on-call 24/7 to service emergency needs of our contracted clients.
Our maintenance associates are also available to service the general public during normal business hours.