Maplegrove Property Management, a licensed builder and broker, provides premiere property management services for condominium associations. Our mission is to provide quality, timely, and friendly service that exceeds client expectations.
Maplegrove provides the following services for condominium associations:
• Attend, and Facilitate, Association Board Meetings (provide Board meeting packets)
• Assist the Board in the interpretation of the Association By-Laws and/or Rules and Regulations
• Negotiate Insurance Coverage
• Negotiate Service Contracts
• Provide Routine Maintenance (with our in-house maintenance staff)
• Manage and Summarize all Co-owner Service Requests
• Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
• Annual Budget Preparation (in concert with the Association Board of Directors)
• Collection of Dues, Fees, and Assessments (deposit in Association’s bank account)
• Prepare checks for payment of Association obligations to vendors and contractors.
• Complete Financial and Accounting Services (provide monthly financial statements)
Maplegrove Property Management works diligently with the Associations we manage to keep their properties exceptionally well maintained. We listen to their needs and then respond as quickly as possible.
HOME OFFICE: 1575 Watertower Place | East Lansing, MI 48823 | Tel: 517.333.9622 | WEST MI OFFICE: 212 Grandville Ave SW, Suite 105 | Grand Rapids, MI 49503 | Tel: 616.301.1222