Maplegrove Property Management provides quality and timely accounting services.
Services we provide include:
• Maintain financial records on an accrual basis of revenue and expenses relating to the operation of the business.
• Collect current and delinquent accounts receivable.
• Record receipts, maintain accounts receivable ledgers, and deposit funds daily via electronic submission.
• Record expenses, maintain ledgers, and disburse funds to pay obligations in a timely manner.
• Prepare and review monthly financial statements prior to distributing them to the owners or the board of directors.
• Provide monthly financial statements that include: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Aging of Accounts Payable, Aging of Accounts Receivable, and Check Register.
• Maintain and secure accounting records in an efficient and accessible manner.
• Property Acquisition Feasibility Studies
• Reserve Studies